Friday, December 19, 2008

PUMPKINS!!!

Hadleigh and her pumpkin. She had to have the biggest pumpkin in the patch! This pumpkin carving party was the second time we carved pumpkins this year. We had gotten together with our friends The Nazzise's to carve pumpkins the night before while we had Colton. Hadleigh poked all of the holes from the stencil all by herself. After that part was finished and we were ready for carving, she jumped down and said "I've had enough!" I ended up finishing it for her.
Brittany's tiny little Brinnely

My sis Brittany's son Jalon
My little brother Bridger's pumpkin. (My mom in the background with the girls)
My Dad helping my little brother Devin with his pumpkin
My sister Cameron and her friend Bryan
My sister Amberly and her daughter Aspyn carving pumpkins at our house.
Hadleigh fell in love with this pumpkin and kept snuggling up to it!
Colton finally selects his pumpkin. And Yes, he is freezing his butt off but won't admit it because he's too tough!
Daddy's Pumpkin


Colton and Hadleigh at the pumpkin patch

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see your blog! I love going to the pumpkin patch. I miss Utah at times, mostly in the fall. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Chica! Your family is gorgeous and your blog is supa cute!

    ReplyDelete